Lippert Wireless Remove Receiver on Landmark 365 Newport

Ann&Ted

When I received my 2015 I did not know about the remote control for the Lippert system. After speaking to multiple people at an Owners camping trip, I learned about it. Unfortunately, the remote was missing from my unit. I just received a new remote from Heartland, but cannot find the location where the placed the receiver inside the Landmark. There are lots of switch panels inside the door of the 5th wheel but nothing to indicate that it is the receiver. Does anyone out there who owns the same model, know where the receiver would be located? Thanks for the help.

By the way, there was another thread on the receiver and remote on the forum, but it was closed. The last entry was in 2013. Thus, this new entry.

Thanks much.

Ann&Ted

That would certainly answer the question. :D

I have the question out to Heartland as well, they have my VIN number so should be able to see if the remote system was installed.

I was missing several other remotes as well when I bought the 365, one for a TV and another for the Sound System (without which you can't really use), so "assumed" that the Lippert remote was missing as well.

Thanks for your input.

jbeletti

It is true - the LM 365 product has no coach remote (Lippert).

Unsure why service honored your request for the remote.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You need to contact your dealer for the other remotes. They should have been in the blue bag with all the warranty paperwork.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

FYI: Now you have the remote. You can order the wireless head unit from Lippert and install it on your LM365. I think its about $500, then you can operate your level up with that new remote.
It is on my list of things to do soon

Mrsfish

Ted, check in that huge bathroom. The missing remotes could have gotten lost in there. Might need to send in a search and rescue team.

Ann&Ted

That's a great idea. I got lost in there myself. Must have been the all the Fireball that was consumed at the Camp Verde Rally. :eek:
Looking forward to seeing you all again in Tucson.