Living room tv mount

tomsws6

Ok, I have a cyclone 4200 with I believe is a 42-46 inch tv in the living room. Sitting on the couch it would be nice to not turn our heads so much. Has anyone put a scissor type mount on a tv that large in there camper? Iv seen it done in a stick built house but just not sure about the structural integrity of a camper wall.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I seen it in a YouTube video of the 2016 lifestyle RV so I guess it can be done but hopefully you have the structure to support it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jim-Lynn

Ok, I have a cyclone 4200 with I believe is a 42-46 inch tv in the living room. Sitting on the couch it would be nice to not turn our heads so much. Has anyone put a scissor type mount on a tv that large in there camper? Iv seen it done in a stick built house but just not sure about the structural integrity of a camper wall.

We took the 52" TV off the wall and mounted a scissor mount, then re mounted the same TV to it. It works great when sitting in the couch. The trick is when closing the slide out - be very careful, as there is about 1/4" clearance. I put an old towel over the TV when closing so not to scratch it. Works like a charm. The 4200 comes with a felt piece of plywood that the TV was mounted too, we did put it back onto the wall for support, but it is really not required, and if you don't remount it you will add another 3/4 inch of clearance.
Jim