Location of Bighorn Waste Water Values

I bought a 2006 Bighorn 3655RD and I have read there are three waste tanks with associated values. I have only found two values in a small compartment just in front of the refrigerator slide. Can someone tell where all the values are located and what order front to back they are for.

danemayer

Where you asked about values, do you mean valve handles to dump the tanks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My BH has 3 handles and its a 07. The compartment is just to the right of the UCD door on the ODS. The far left handle is the black tank....the 2 others are grey water. Maybe a quick call to HL service and they can tell which is which and where the 3rd one is. Make sure you have your VIN# handy.

Yes, I meant the valve handles. The small compartment is just left of the UCD. I have only seen two valve handles on the right side of the compartment. I'll take another look to see if there is one on the left hand side of this compartment.

IMAG0368.jpgIMAG0367.jpgIMAG0366.jpg

I took a look again and can only see two value handles in the compartment that is to the right of the UCD. I have attached pics of the compartmetn from left to right. You can see the values in the last picture. Any suggestions? There are three pipes coming down from the underside of the trailer to the waste clean out port.

danemayer

You might do best to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to help.

wdk450

Boy, your 2006 Bighorn looks radically different than my 2008 Bighorn 3670RL in this area. I have what is called a Universal Docking Center (UDC) for all utility connections except electric power. Your older rig may only have 1 black and 1 grey tank instead of the 1 black and 2 grey tanks the newer Bighorns have,
I would call the service phone number on the top left of the portal page for more info. They will need your VIN number to check their build sheets.

View attachment 23210View attachment 23209View attachment 23208

I took a look again and can only see two value handles in the compartment that is to the right of the UCD. I have attached pics of the compartmetn from left to right. You can see the values in the last picture. Any suggestions? There are three pipes coming down from the underside of the trailer to the waste clean out port.

hillsonwheels

My take. I figure you bought a used coach. The first wrong indicator is the treated 2x4s showing in the pic. The second is that all coaches have three tanks....black, bathroom greywater and kitchen greywater. I have no clue as to why you only have two dump valves unless we can see what's behind the panel that has obviously been altered. Don't mean to pour cold water but you really need to do some serious investigating.

jbeletti

mscott,

Can you take a picture of the UDC so we can see what is in it? Especially lower in the UDC where the valve handles usually are.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
My 07 Bighorn doesn't have the waste valves in the UDC, its in a separate compartment similar to what is pictured. I do have 2 grey,black tank, not sure what he added to the compartment but looks like he added an electric cord for some reason.......Kenny