Looking at BH 3570RS to buy

Tumble Weed

One feature I don't want to have is the cord roller upper, myself.
Also don't want a King bed.
Can I delete options if I don't want them.
Can they add washer dryer combo at factory?
Some I don't see the need and some seems are to high in cost to me.
What are some I could do with out, if it was you. Just asking for sugestions.
Thanks my friends.

Also looked at the new Gateways, why did the mess the island up for, my opinion.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Don, I know the bed can be optioned to a queen size.
If the options you don't want are part of the list of standards, I don't think you can delete anything of those.
A washer Dryer combo or stacked unit can be added by your dealer but the factory they don't add them. (as far as I know)
Heartlland has features based on feedback from both dealers and owners. All manufacturers are pretty much built the same way as far as features within a certain trailer level. If the Bighorn has too many features for you, you could consider looking into the same sized unit but a bit less fancy. Like the Elk Ridge, a little less featured trailer but still very nicely equipped.

Good luck and have fun shopping.

FARMER45

If you have a 50 amp cord that power cord reel is great. Makes is real easy in cold weather or in the rain, I sure like mine

Tumble Weed

So how does your 2500 pull ur 3570? Did you all add any modification to it?
My DW loves the storage in the bathroom. Really nice rig, I just hear cord reel mess up and people
said they didn't like it..
Thanks every one.. Now need to find a low price lol

FARMER45

I have air bags on my 2500, to me they make a smother ride,with or without the trailer. It pulls it really good. I have had the cord reel on two trailers now and have not had one problem, so far