Looking for campground Kalispell Montana area.

Urban350

Looking for a campground in the Kalispell Mountana area, Columbia Falls, Whitefish or there abouts will also work. Would like full hook-up as we will be using the trailer more as a hotel then camping. We would prefer as quiet as possible at night, ie road noise. Thanks in advance for any sugestions.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
When we went to Montana to see Glacier National Park we stayed at West Glacier KOA which is nice, plenty of room and off the highway far enough to have no road noise. I would strongly suggest it. Now I am not a great fan of KOA's but this one is a good place to stay. In my opinion better than many other campgrounds in the area. We were there 08/17/2009.

DSC_3379 [1024x768].JPG DSC_3382 [1024x768].JPG

back2nature

We were just in Glacier at the end of a June. We stayed at North American RV Park in Coram. It's a couple of miles from the a West Glacier entrance and a few miles past Columbia Falls. It was a quiet place and we stayed there a week. Check rvparkreviews.com. There is a KOA just up the road. We drove thru it just for kicks. It's much bigger and way more expensive. They have all those extras activities there for kids. North American is smaller and quieter. We would go back there again.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk.

Urban350

Thanks for the replies. I have narrowed it down to Rocky mountain "hi" Campground, so thanks for the recomendation, and Spruce Park on the river.