Looking for CG near Brunswick Oh 44212 (south of Cleveland)

RollingHome

We will be going to this area ( Brunswick Oh 44212 )next summer. Any recomendations for big rig friendly, safe clean Camp Grounds ? A 20 to 40 mile radius is okay. In advance thanks.

RollingHome

Thank you Marv, Jim & Wanda... I'm not an amusement park fan... but, are either of you familiar with Cedar Point Amusement Park ? My friends have children and children like amusement parks... just wondering.

WilmanJim

Sorry, not a fan of amusement parks either. We take our Grandkids to Conneaut Lake Park on the Oh and Pa state line. It's nice because you can get into the park and not pay unless you ride the rides. The Grandkids won't let me ride anymore with them because they said "I Screamed like a Girl" and that was on the kiddies roller coaster. :eek:

Jim

SmokeyBare

Cedar Point is a top rated park ! http://www.cedarpoint.com/

The Park is geared up for the Halloween Holiday... check out their site for current information of hours and prices.

They have a campground on park property but it does get full quick... so plan ahead. Timber Ridge park isn't too far from Cedar Point as well as the Cleveland area.

Plenty of rides to make all ages of kids happy. Enough Roller Coasters there to get your coasting fix for quite a spell.

Have FUN... Don't forget Lake Erie is a great fishing lake as well.

Marv

We stayed in an Army Corps of Engineers park southeast of Cleveland named Berlin. We stayed there for 10 days and had a very enjoyable time. They have water & electric hook up, and a dump station. The lake is beautiful, good swimming, and decent bath houses. We have a Big Country 3650RL and had no problem getting in. We prefer to have some privacy rather then be stuffed in like sardines. Good luck finding a suitable spot.

Joann & Dan