Loose Slide Out Seals

The top outside seals attached to the sides of my 2009 Sundance MK2900 are loose in several places after opening the living room and kitchen slide outs in freezing weather.

I see that the seals are in two parts
1. One piece is screwed to the side of the 5th wheel. This piece serves as a sweep that wipes along the top of the slide out. It also serves as a channel that holds the second seal.
2. The second seal is a hollow, D-shaped tube that sides into the end of the channel part of the sweep seal. This tube seal is retained in the channel be one screw at each end.

The channel part of the sweep seal has become separated from the wall of the 5th wheel at a couple of points between the screws that hold it is place. It does not seem to be significantly stretched, but it is no longer tight against the 5th wheel wall. In the places between the screws where the seal is still "stuck" to the wall, if is very firmly "stuck", as if some type of adhesive had been used during installation. However, I can see no evidence of any adhesive or sealant on the seal or wall where it is now loose.

It appears that unless a mild adhesive or a sealant is used between the seal and the wall, there would be a high risk of water leakage when the slide out is in the open position. My question is: what type of adhesive or sealant should be used?