Loosing water from fresh water tank while traveling.

dbbls59

I filled my fresh water tank full then left for a two day trip. We used very little water during the two days. Upon arrival I only had 1/3 of a tank of water. I did notice when I stopped at my destination that there was water that came out of the overflow drains. I am thinking that when I turn the water goes to the outside of the curve and goes out the overflow pipe. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix for this?

hoefler

Had the same problem in our 06 Landmark. Had the belly down to rehang the fresh tank, I noticed there were 4 tank vents. One to the UDC and 3 out the back to the ground. One in every corner!! I eliminated 2 of them, left the one to the UDC and one to the ground. I installed a valve to the one to the ground, open it when filling and closed it when full. I don't loose any water any more.

Tool958

Had that problem on our Cyclone when we were out west in August. It turned out to be the connection hose between the two freshwater tank had came loose. The water was moving a draining as we were going up and down hills as well as going around corners.