LUV SHAK Sighted

boatdoc

We got to see and take pictures of the LUV SHAK today. Vance and the Princess came thru Bandon and were nice enough to stop and say HI and let us see their SHAK. We had a nice visit, took lot's of pics and they were off to the Redwoods in NorCal. Very nice informative couple and wish we could join them and many of you in your fulltime adventures.
Gary & Diana boatdoc

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Gary,
Glad you got to give them the welcome and so long from Oregon. I wish we could have been there to say Hi as well.

I hope they have fun on their drive through the redwoods and down the coast.

Kristy

Princess Kathleen

Luv Shak on the move

We are leaving Cresent City CA and heading to Eureka CA down Hwy 101.....

Slowly we travel down the coast...:D

PK

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
PK,
Slowly is the way to go! Eureka has an Old Town section that is kind of fun to walk through. Lots of "artsy" stuff to look at. Otherwise, we didn't find all that much to do in Eureka the two days we spent there. I would suggest staying away from the restaurant in front of the Best Western motel if possible. Unless they have changed a lot in the last two years, it was terrible and not very clean.

I see you are a retired middle school teacher. I will be one in about 4 more years! Those of us who can handle that age of kids have got to stick together since nobody else can understand why we have the "ticks" we developed while trying to stay somewhat sane at school. :D:D I wouldn't choose any other age group though because they never get boring!

Kristy

Princess Kathleen

Amen on staying sane.....I love them because they always keep you alert, aggressive and young, but today I walk with a limp because when I was breaking up huge fight, I had my right foot get supposely brusied, but it has a tiny chip floating around in the foot.....ouch.....

But I love those middle schoolers and it takes a very special person to love and deal with their moods.....

Thanks for the info....

PK

Princess Kathleen

Well the LS is off the road for the next 2 months. We are in a small park in Tinidad CA..,Azalea Glen.....we were welcomed by fresh veggie basket....yummy tomatoes....
Of course they love the LS...and us

PK

cjbearden

Visitor
Hi PK

Sounds like you are in a 'little piece of paradise"! Enjoying following your travels and glad you guys are having fun. Can't beat the fresh produce and tomatoes. I know you will be putting them to great use. Enjoy the ocean! Envy! Yes, I know we could be there, too but we have found our winter location for this year and decided to hang out for a while. We are at Ransom Rd RV Resort in Aransas Pass, TX. Can just barely see the bay out one of the bedroom windows and have a little inlet flowing behind us so the kitties have a great view of the jumping fishes and various water birds inhabiting the area. Mustang Island Ferry is very close so we can go over there a lot.

There will be a hummingbird festival in nearby Rockport in a couple of weeks.

Take care, enjoy, and May God Continue to Bless your journey and both of you with good health.

C.J.;)

Princess Kathleen

The Luv Shak is on the move.....we are heading south on I59 in Mississippi...then on I 12 to I 10 to Duson, then Tuesday it is surgery for me.

PK

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You two sure get around! It's nice to see folks on the move. Keepin that economy going. Hope your surgery goes well. Travel Safe! Maybe we'll see you in Goshen this year again???

cjbearden

Visitor
PK and Vance
Wow, what a journey you have had during 2008. May God bless your surgery and a rapid recovery. Hope to see you in Goshen.

CJ