main slide floor water damage

I have an 09 bighorn 3580RL the corner of each main slide has been getting wet from the water that runs down the outside of the slide on each end. it rolls under and mdrips off about 6" in from the edge. well come to find out this is the actual floor and the edge of the particle board is exposed below the trim. It was coated with some thin paint and the particle board has just rotted away. to me it appears this is a manufacturing defect. has anyone had this same problem. pics to follow.

jrzygrl64

I have an 09 bighorn 3580RL the corner of each main slide has been getting wet from the water that runs down the outside of the slide on each end. it rolls under and mdrips off about 6" in from the edge. well come to find out this is the actual floor and the edge of the particle board is exposed below the trim. It was coated with some thin paint and the particle board has just rotted away. to me it appears this is a manufacturing defect. has anyone had this same problem. pics to follow.

Not sure if it will help but we just repaired our 13' bedroom slide floor. Check out our detailed blog post here:

https://bkamericanodyssey.com/2017/08/25/bedroom-slide-floor-repair/

This post is also available as a PDF in the Owners Manual.

Good luck!