Making a decision between 4100 King and Thunderbolt 415 amp

Hello friends, I'm making a decision soon between 4100 King and Thunderbolt 415 amp, and I read some of the post from the Heartland reps and owners between dif models. Really grateful if you give us some input about this two. We have seen a few T-haulers, but the Fuzion, Cyclone and the Thunderbolt seems like the best ones, and it's hard to make the right decision when it's a lot of money. (family of 5) Thanks in advanced for all your help!!! (Read the comp between Cyclone and Fuzion in this forum, but did not see one for the Cyclone/Thunderbolt)

danemayer

Hi CampingBuddys,

Hopefully a 4100 King owner will have some familiarity with the Thunderbolt and will offer advice.

You may also want to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Identify yourself as a prospective customer and ask for AJ, the Cyclone Brand Manager. I'm sure he'll be able to give you a detailed view of the Cyclone's advantages.

Thanks Dan, sure will call them, first I will like to get a feeling from the Cyclone owners, to me that's one of the best ways to really know about a brand.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
HI CampingBuddys!
I hated shopping for a toyhauler. There are so many makes and models and a multitude of floorplans to view. What became the basis for the purchase was how the floor plan fit us. Sit in every seat...imagine watching the TV...think about getting up to get something from the fridge. How will the kids sit when eating? Can you easily accommodate guests for dinner? Can you have a cup of coffee in the morning without waking someone? Will all the toys you want to take along be easily loaded/unloaded? Can you watch a movie without keeping someone awake? Where will you keep food, cleaning supplies? Can you fix lunch at a rest area without extending slides?
I'm not suggesting that every one of these is important. What you need to do is spend some time pretending you are really living in the units you narrow down to. The manufacturer is secondary only to how well the unit satisfies your needs!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi camping buddy, my husband and I had a road warrior toy hauler which is similar to the cyclone just the next step down and we liked it, we had the 3950 and it was great because it had a second half bath and a sleeping loft and room for sleeping in the garage. It was great because we would set up a 6 foot table between the two couches in the garage and seat 3 people on each side comfortably. I think you would be very happy with a heartland product.
Linda West