making up rv beds!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Our BH only has the one night stand with the queen bed but with the combination of floor tile under the mattress and opening the closet door, the bed can be made with minimal exercise.

Joy

Helping make the bed is about the only exercise I get anymore:eek:!

meandg

crawgator
can't believe I haven't seen this soon. I definitely need to put something on there to make it slide easier.

back2nature

Other than having to drag a 17 lb. cat across the bed while he attacks the folds, making it is no problem. A little WWE Big Time Wrestling, and it's done. Best two out of three falls wins.

I can identify with that! Only it's not our 17.5 lb. cat but the skinny 11 lb. one that thinks making the bed is a big cat game.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I can identify with that! Only it's not our 17.5 lb. cat but the skinny 11 lb. one that thinks making the bed is a big cat game.

Yup, we get the tag team routine, too. Only our "little" one is a short, stocky 12 lb. female tiger (or so she thinks when the male tries to bug her).

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
My DW has developed a way to make the bed without the need to tuck the spread in. Still looks nice and is alot easier for her to do. See folds spread over itself just before start of slide.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

FlyerChief

Thanks for the suggestion to use stick on floor tiles! Found them for 49 cents each at Home Depot. Took less than an hour to stick them down.....done! And I'm a hero again!