Master bed room slide after 3 years broken already

Securityman

Hello , just wanted to know if anyone else had issues with the gearbox on the master bed room slide ?
I got a 2015 3110 cyclone , and the gearbox is screwed up , it still goes out but won't pull it in , you can see the room skip and jump as the gear is turning in there , but it's so bad it won't pull it in now. Saw some utubes videos of the same problem on other campers with the same gearbox. Just ordered a new one , should be here this week so I can tackle yet another job to fix on this camper .

Also so I am trying to figure out the Circuit breaker box , can someone take a pic of there 3110 breaker box , I am trying to figure out is there a separate breaker for the fireplace ? Mine is on the GFI breaker which makes no sense , I figure that it should be on it's own breaker . Also seems like I got a spare 20 amp breaker in there .

Thanks for for any input

sengli

I have seen at least two other people on here that have that gear box go out on them. I have read them, because my bedroom slide is also on that same mechanism. So far so good. Where is it you found that gear box anyway?

Securityman

Yes I will take a pic of it , give me a few.

Here re is my breaker box , note the new labels is the stuff I figured out , I got another 20 amp circuit going somewhere ? And another 15 amp going somewhere ?

The GFI circuit , I am going to have to look into , I got 3 wires under that one breaker , and one goes to the fireplace . Which isn't right , are your fireplace on a 15 or 20 amp breaker ? Also I figure one of these are the water heater , is that a 15 or 20 amp ?

Thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen at least two other people on here that have that gear box go out on them. I have read them, because my bedroom slide is also on that same mechanism. So far so good. Where is it you found that gear box anyway?

Just a update , the greabox is above the master slide out , replace it with a new one , still adjusting the slide some , but I got it close to perfect , works so good now and a lot better then before. The gearbox is the updated version , so hopefully it holds up , I took apart the other gearbox and what wears out in them is where the gear sits in the box , the material that holds the gear in place basically wears out in the casing of the box and breaks . And then there's play in the gear and starts skipping trying to pull the room back in .

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29