Maxxis tires or Hercules tires

Cds3100

Looking to get new tires for my cyclone 3100. I'm looking at the maxxis or the Hercules . I found a tire place in ca that can ship to me, I'm going to mount and balance myself. For the maxxis it's looking like 775 for all 4 including road hazard ins, 550 for the Hercules. Both seem to have good reviews, anyone with experience with these tires.

avvidclif

Get more specific. A Cyclone 3100 is not a lightweight and the tires you are looking at don't come to mind as being a suitable fit for it. I don't know what size you currently have but if 16" look at the Sailun.

Gary521

As far as I am aware, no one on this forum has recommended Hercules tires. The only ST tires recommended are Sailun or Maxxis. If you do not get these brands, go with a good LT tire.

MP_CS

I to am deciding what i shall replace mine with and by everything I've read if the saliuns arent available in your size go with maxxis..

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If your wheels are rated for the higher 110PSI, go with Sailuns, you won't be disappointed because they will be plenty of tire (with capacity to spare) for your weight. If your rims are only rated for 80PSI, you can't go wrong with Maxxis. A proven good quality tire. Maxxis is well-respected in the off-road world.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maxxis is the brand. I don't recall where tires where made but it was not China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverRhino

Maxxis tires : Operating under the name Maxxis in some countries, Cheng Shin has operations in China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Japan and Dubai. The company employs 28,000 people, and its products are distributed in approximately 170 countries.

SNOKING

In the past all Maxxis ST8008M trailer tires were manufactured in Thailand. Not sure if that is still true. Chris

Bogie

I put Maxxis on my rig at the beginning of this season. They had a great write-up in Trailer Life magazine last month. They are made in Thailand, but the factories are controlled by Maxxis and they are heavily involved in the quality according to the article.