Maybe check deeper and look closer.

Fireslyer

Your quality and workmanship sucks, one screw to hold two drawers in the bedroom dresser frame work, very stupid. In the under space where all the plumbing and wires are there is left over crap from production cut outs like flooring screws, wood chips, tin cut outs just to name a few. Your vacuum has no support at the rear, For an off road toy hauler I would think this would be better built. You should fire all your quality control people and hire me, I has to fix my oven that did not work, screws in the fire place were not even in wood holding the frame work.
My surround sound in the living room is bad when we watch a movie the FM radio comes though the TV. We now live full time in it because i am about to retire as a firefighter to travel. I am glad I have time to rebuild this poorly built RV. Also the satellite connections were not connected in the bedroom, no cable at all, just an output jack. it will be hard to recommend a Heartland unit to anyone.
I do have pictures of all this crappy workmanship.
How do I get reimbursed for all the warranty work I have done.

jeffdee

I had the same issue with my surround sound (FM coming through the tv audio). What I found was there is a paired rca audio cord (red and white plugs) connected incorrectly to the tv. The dvd/surround sound system needs the audio - out signal from your tv. I found that my rca cord was connected to the input of the tv giving the fm feedback signal when playing the tv. When the rca cord is connected correctly then the dvd/surround sound will play the audio portion of the tv through the dolby sound system. I used an HDMI cable to connect the dvd/surround system to the tv to achieve a higher quality picture when playing movies. The HDMI cable takes care of the audio and video signals in a single connection.

Jasonrs1319

I have seen another post mentioning that these are off road toy haulers. However I have never seen this mentioned anywhere in the heartland marketing. Not to diminish any of your other concerns which i am sure are valid. I just never even considered off roading with my 40' fifth wheel matter if it has an off road toy in the garage or not.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have seen another post mentioning that these are off road toy haulers. However I have never seen this mentioned anywhere in the heartland marketing. Not to diminish any of your other concerns which i am sure are valid. I just never even considered off roading with my 40' fifth wheel matter if it has an off road toy in the garage or not.

I believe that he is talking about his 'off-road toys' . . . not taking his trailer 4-wheelin'! :rolleyes:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OH YES, these "toy haulers" get "off roaded". I have watched people going across the desert as fast as they can trying to see how high off the ground they can get the TV and trailer. I doubt if the OP is doing that, but our youngest son does and then wonders why his TH is falling apart.