Merry Christmas

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hello again,
We had a very Merry Christmas when my doctor came in this afternoon and to me I could go home. What a wonderful Christmas present. He sent with a Christmas bag full of medicine to continue my healing. And then once we got home we got another present when we saw Tom Atkinson bringing Judy home from the hospital. God is good and thank you Lord for a Blessed Christmas. May all our Heartland friend find their new RV in the coming year. Thanks for your prayers and wishes as they have worked. Keep them coming as we still have much healing to do. God Bless....

I echo Terry and Larry's statements. It's wonderful that you and Judy both were able to spend Christmas "at home". God's blessings are boundless.

rick_debbie_gallant

Sharon and I would like wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. To all of you that serve our Country and home and overseas may your day be safe and uneventful. I am getting ready to work my last Christmas. I have to work 25, 27 and 29 and I will call it a rap of 25 years of service. To all of our Heartland family my GOD bless you and protect you.

Butch

Welcome aboard Cap! Retirement is grand. Been doing it for 10 years now. I could only muster 23 years. Do I miss it? Like I have heard a hundred times "the only thing I miss is the guys!"

porthole

Retired
Been at the Fire house for the last 60 out of 72 hours, so here is a belated Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• D30_6127_b.JPG
    D30_6127_b.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 8