Missing blank plate

sau4u

Hello all. I have my new bhtr 39mb. I want to install the winegard traveller 1000. I have read and understand all the install info. I have the mounting plate and whatnot ready to go. My issue is there is no blank plate in the rv anywhere in any room or any closet. Heartland gave me schematics saying approximately where the wires are and they swear the wires are there. The dealer is a little confused as to why no blank plate and says the wires should be there. My question is how do I know for sure where to find the wires. I don't want to start dropping roof panels. Has anyone else come across this. Much appreciated for any assistance.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you have any speakers or lights in the ceiling up front take a look behind them.

Peace
Dave

sau4u

Thanks. I will check begging three speakers add lights
If you have any speakers or lights in the ceiling up front take a look behind them.

Peace
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

[Yes. I did talk to them
They gave me a spec drawing saying the wires are there. But with no objection plate I am trying to figure out the best way to find the cables for sure without dropping any ceiling. Thanks QUOTE=donr827;584666]Call HL Service with your model and vin of your trailer. They should be able to help you.
Don[/QUOTE]