Missing items..

george637

Well the dealer worked with us and we negotiated a fair compensation for the missing items. Happy to report we are now the proud owners of the 2106 Bighorn 3270rs! We took it camping at a local state park last night and everything worked great. Already making reservations for next weekend! In a few years we hope to be full-timers upon our retirement. This was a big decision, and we thank everyone for their insights on this topic. We are happy to become Heartland Owners!

carl.swoyer

EXCELLENT! I am happy that you negotiated a better deal. Enjoy your new home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Can you tell me more about the IL Chapter rally? Sounds interesting. Is there an agenda or is more like an informal get-together with like-minded campers.
There is no formal agenda at this time other than a pot luck where the club will probably provide the meat.
Anything planned for a rally is optional.
A rally is a good place to meet a diverse group of like minded people that are happy to talk about their travel and their rigs.
Hope to see you there.
Oh, there are several couples that we have met at rallies over the years and we remain good friends. We will all be meeting up at the IL rally and after we are all traveling to the WI rally the following week. Think about doing that.

Peace
Dave

esscobra

When we decided to go from a tent to a 5th wheel, we found one we both liked, but the more we looked at it & talked the more we were skeptical of it & what the salesman was telling us. It was at an RV show, we looked & would leave & talk, look & go talk. It was about 1 year old, and brand new, had been sitting on the dealer's lot the whole time. Can't remember everything we found wrong with it, but I do remember there was no TV, or stereo/DVD player, plus it looked like a parade had passed through it. Salesman told us that they order them from the factory without a TV, DVD & stereo, so the new owner can get what they want & be happy with it. Well I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. I felt pretty sure they had robbed stuff from this one & put it somewhere else. Bottom line is that we walked & didn't look back.

My dealer orders with tv in bedroom- glad he forgot to add factory one to my order- saved 200 and got much better tv, mount and soundbar/sub combo.