Morryde Pin Box for 2008 Cyclone 3795???

Roc

I could use some help from the experts on identifying which Morryde Pin Box to order for my 38' Cyclone. I recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram C&C with a CM Flat bed. Since I do not like pulling my unit with a gooseneck set-up, I purchased a Curt 20k 5th. wheel hitch off Craigslist. While taking some measurements, I discovered that I will not have the recommended clearance between back of truck and unit, with the hitch mounted above the rear axle. I am leaning towards purchasing a Morryde Pin Box for some additional clearance, but can't find a part number on the existing Pin Box. Can someone help me identify which P/N Morryde box to get?

Any help and advice going forward will be greatly appreciated!

wdk450

I could use some help from the experts on identifying which Morryde Pin Box to order for my 38' Cyclone. I recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram C&C with a CM Flat bed. Since I do not like pulling my unit with a gooseneck set-up, I purchased a Curt 20k 5th. wheel hitch off Craigslist. While taking some measurements, I discovered that I will not have the recommended clearance between back of truck and unit, with the hitch mounted above the rear axle. I am leaning towards purchasing a Morryde Pin Box for some additional clearance, but can't find a part number on the existing Pin Box. Can someone help me identify which P/N Morryde box to get?

Any help and advice going forward will be greatly appreciated!

This chart might help: https://www.etrailer.com/faq-measuring-a-fifth-wheel-pin-box.aspx