Gordonandbetty

Welcome Bud and Sue. Hope to meet you at one of our events we have a lot of fun

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Bud and Sue. Hope to meet you at one of our events we have a lot of fun

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
The Mountain Region "Welcomes our newest members" to the "Arizona Chapter"
Michael & Maureen Woodard....They have been supporting the Arizona Rally's
for the last two years and with their recent move into the Phoenix area, have joined the chapter.

Michael & Maureen, thanks for joining our RV Family!

By the way your banana nut bread at the Havasu Rally was to die for!

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Bud & Sue as well as Michael and Maureen! Great to have you a part of the team... By the Way Garry let me taste the Banana Nut bread... It was yummy!

Doublegranch

Rory & Amy, UT Chapter Leaders have posted their newest chapter members on the Utah New Members site! Rod & Jo Alexander

Please either go to their New Member Thread or the Mtn Thread to welcome them to the Heartland Family....
The Utah Chapter is starting to really gain interest with all the new Usernames and now new members. This is exciting times and Rory & Amy are working hard towards their first Rally....

Rod & Jo we all hope to meet you soon at the Moab Rally if not sooner...Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club!

Doublegranch

New Montana Members:

Let's all welcome Steve & Rob to the Montana Chapter and the Mountain Region!
Steve & Rob, you have joined a super family of RVer's and we are excited you are part of the Mountain Region!
I hope to meet you both soon and that you will be able to attend the Montana Rally in Sept!
Tom & Sherry are working hard to host their first Rally and I know it will be a great one!
Safe Travels...

OKay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Steve & Rob.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
New Montana Members:

Let's all welcome Steve & Rob to the Montana Chapter and the Mountain Region!
Steve & Rob, you have joined a super family of RVer's and we are excited you are part of the Mountain Region!
I hope to meet you both soon and that you will be able to attend the Montana Rally in Sept!
Tom & Sherry are working hard to host their first Rally and I know it will be a great one!
Safe Travels...

OKay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Steve & Rob.

Welcome to the Club! Lots going on, hope to see you down the road!

Doublegranch

New Arizona Members Guy & Lisa were just posted on the Arizona New Members Thread, please help me welcome them to the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region!

Guy & Lisa, thank you for your recent purchase of a 2017 Bighorn and joining the Heartland Owners Club.
You have joined a great RV family and everyone will be willing to help you with any question you may have.

Okay HOC community...how about a nice welcome for Guy & Lisa.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Guy & Lisa, Welcome to the HOC and the Mountain Region. We hope to meet you at a future rally.

Az_Ernie

Hello Guy and Lisa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Club and the Az. Chapter. Marie and I were part of the gang that ambushed you at Lake Havasu. I'm glad we didn't scare you off! We look forward to seeing you both again at the Benson Rally, in April. Take care!

Ernie and Marie

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family Steve and Rob! We hope to see you down the road at a rally or two!

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doublegranch

Arizona Chapter has just posted their newest members: Don & Lynette Armour...
Please help them welcome these new members with a nice post.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome Don & Lynette, Hope to see you down the road. There is a Rally planned in Moab UT this Sept right after the Mancos CO Rally.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Please help us welcome Roger & Debbie, our newest CO Chapter members to the HOC family and the Mountain Region. We look forward to meeting them soon at one of our upcoming events

Doublegranch

Since Gregg & Linda are on a cruise, allow me to introduce the newest members for the Colorado Chapter:
Bob & Cheryl Scharp...
Their membership was just approved this morning and it is exciting to watch the Mountain Region and each Chapter continue to grow!
Bob & Cheryl, you have joined a wonderful RV family and can't wait to meet you at a future Rally!!!!

Okay everyone, how about a nice "Welcome" for Bob & Cheryl" into the Heartland Family...
Safe Travels