My 2012 Ford F450 Classy Chassis truck build

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It sure is good looking, better looking than any Up Armored vehicles I have here at my unit. And most of them are brown in color also. :)

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Very nice Jim, we're looking forward to seeing the mods and new Up-Armored "Tank" at Gillette!
Tom and Kathy Ireland

jbeletti

Update time.

The bed is built, painted and installed on the truck. The truck is now back at Classy Chassis' shop for completion.

The pictures below show the installed bed, bumper, hitch rails, headache rack and exterior lights.

Next up:
- Paint out of mirrors
- Paint and add running boards
- Paint out and add window vent shades and hood wind deflector
- Add billet grill
- Add TS3 hitch
- Linex the bed
- Add auxiliary air system (for AirLift air bags)
- Some interior goodies

Driver Side - Front Corner.jpg Driver Side.jpg Driver Side - Rear Corner.jpg Rear.jpg Passenger Side - Rear Corner.jpg Passenger Side - Rear Cabinet.jpg Passenger Side - Center Cabinet.jpg Passenger Side - Front Cabinet.jpg Passenger Side - All Cabinets Open.jpg Passenger Side - Front Corner.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Update time.

The bed is built, painted and installed on the truck. The truck is now back at Classy Chassis' shop for completion.

The pictures below show the installed bed, bumper, hitch rails, headache rack and exterior lights.

Next up:
- Paint out of mirrors
- Paint and add running boards
- Paint out and add window vent shades and hood wind deflector
- Add billet grill
- Add TS3 hitch
- Linex the bed
- Add auxiliary air system (for AirLift air bags)
- Some interior goodies

View attachment 18628 View attachment 18630 View attachment 18629 View attachment 18631 View attachment 18632 View attachment 18633 View attachment 18634 View attachment 18637 View attachment 18636 View attachment 18635

Now I won't be confused over which is my truck and yours. Pretty color scheme

loafer

Jim
Never been much of a Ford guy but a truck as nice as that could change my mind. Nice job will see you in a couple months at Gillette
Great job
Bill

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ok Jim, I know this is a girl thing...but please tell me they're gonna cover that gas cap...that green just does not go with the rest of your purty truck!! LOL

mmomega

AnyTimer
Looking good Jim.
I may have missed it but where did they relocate the DEF spout to? Its usually directly beside the fuel cap.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Jim what happen to the fenders and bed? DO they resell those items and if so How can I check on availability? My truck was hit last week in a parking lot and I need a new rear fender. 3 months old and already at the body shop and I did not cause this one. I think the farther you park it away from the crowds tha higher the odds of some knucklehead hitting it and leaving.

jbeletti

Jim,

Contact Tom Martin at Classy Chassis at 800-223-4330. They remove the bed, strip the parts from it, reuse what they need for the hauler beds and sell off the rest. They use eBay and they have local buyers too.

Be cool for you to find a fender and not need to paint it!

Jim