My Dream Truck

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This is what I get now.....
Oops! What you are looking for isn't here.

Peace
Dave

jpajax

Dave try it again should work. If it doesn't I guess it will be my secret dream. lol

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Got it now. What a truck. I would have a stroke each time I fueled up. Lets see 162 gallons times $4.....oh I dont even want to think about it. I choke now putting 80 gallons in.

Peace
Dave

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Man!! And I thought my new Chevy was nice....maybe a moot point...Dodge hasn't decided if they're gonna build it yet anyway! Would be rally nice though...

jayc

Legendary Member
I carry 135 gallons in my Dodge. The difference is that my bed is full with fuel tank and tool box and of course the fifth wheel hitch. It's nice to be able to go all the way from Houston to Elkhart and not have to stop at a fuel station. It only hurts when I have to fill up.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The only drawback is the fuel cost. I hope owners of the truck have a good relationship with their banker so their can get a very high line of credit to pay for the fuel. LOL

SilverRhino

Man!! And I thought my new Chevy was nice....maybe a moot point...Dodge hasn't decided if they're gonna build it yet anyway! Would be rally nice though...

That's the rub.....Only a concept at this time!! I've been following the news of this truck on another forum...Might make me want to retire my '01 Ram....But....The price of this truck, IF it goes into production will make a used Sport Chassis a more economical option......That's the story I'm giving to my DW anyway ...... :rolleyes: ;) ;)

The Dodge guys out there will see that this has the MegaCab. Very nice.

Looking at the interior in the additional photos, Dodge will have to come up with a new name since that looks like Laramie plus 10.

As far as the comment of "My Dream Truck," I agree.

I have a plan to purchase to new 2012 4500 Laramie chasis cab with a custom bed from B&W next year, but that will change if this goes into production.