My wife and I going Full Time soon.

Hello from sunny Palm Coast Florida. I'm going to retire this year and my wife and I are going to purchase a new 5th wheel and hit the road. We have sold a bunch of STUFF so far including my Harley and Dodge Charger. Now we need to put the house us For Safe. I just wanted to introduce myself and my wife. We are Steve & Kathy Guardino from Palm Coast Florida. From Jersey awhile ago. Looking forward to thie adventure.

jimtoo

Hi 2HappyCampers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefuly to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you get your new Heartland and you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Go-Fly

Welcome to the forum from the West coast. The wife and I went full time last year after we retired. Bought a new 5th and truck, then hit the road. Have over 7k miles on the rig so far. So much to see and do in the lower 48. I wonder now, how I had time to work.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome to the forum and Heartland family. I have been fulltiming since 2007 and still love it. Lots of great places to see and meet new and old friends.

Attend as many rallys as you can as well as go slow and enjoy the trip..

BC

WillyBill

@2HappyCampers,

Welcome aboard from two native Floridians. We moved West for health reasons over 30 years ago. Sherry is from Melbourne and I'm from Lakeland. We too are new to RV life and are going full time in a couple years when she retires. You will find a great bunch of people here and all are willing to lend a helping hand, so never feel like you are facing the RV learning challenges alone.

Glad to have more Floridians aboard (even transplants! LOL)

WB

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome from Texas! My wife and I have been full timing for almost 9 years and love it! There are lots of full timers here that will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

dlw930

Welcome to the forum! We've full-timing for 18 months after selling our house and "stuff" in Texas. We're currently in Anchorage AK, but will return to TX to stay warm for the winter. We love the adventure and the freedom that full-timing allows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome from the Pacific Region, Southern Oregon. Welcome to the forum. We hope you will find a Heartland 5th Wheel that meets your need.

Terri

Last edited:

chiefneon

Howdy!

We have been fulltiming now for over ten years, welcome to the lifestyle. When folks ask us how we like fulltime RVing my answers is "every day is a Saturday and We're on vacation the rest of our life".

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

BobTheBuilder

Are you new to owning/pulling an RV? Whether you are or not, you should spend many hours reading the archives on this forum as it is a great resource. I love my Bighorn and consider it a great RV. It is my 3rd one going back over 20 years but I spent over 100 hours combing through and reading threads on this forum. I knew what to expect I would need to change/correct and deal with. You will find some posts where the owners complain about problems with their Heartlands and from reading them I think most are inexperienced owners with unrealistic expectations. Diligently study now and learn as much as you can about the Heartlands and you are likely to have a great experience as a full time RVer.