Mystery drain

Jimalberta

Hi Folks,

I was underneath my new to me BH today and I noticed a small drain line with a ball valve in the open position. This is directly beside the 2 wheels on the drivers side of the unit under the DR slide. As we haven't been out with the unit yet and there is no water in it I can't test it yet. Does anyone have any ides what this might drain? Thanks....Jim

DougAndJudy

Hi Folks,

I was underneath my new to me BH today and I noticed a small drain line with a ball valve in the open position. This is directly beside the 2 wheels on the drivers side of the unit under the DR slide. As we haven't been out with the unit yet and there is no water in it I can't test it yet. Does anyone have any ides what this might drain? Thanks....Jim

If I'm not mistaken, that's the drain for your fresh water tank.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Being a 2008 model, you may still have two drains on the other side for the low point drains for the plumbing system. The single one on my rig is in fact for the fresh water tank.

Jimalberta

thanks gentlemen I believe you are right. John you are correct, I do in fact have another 2 drains on the curb side of the unit.