Mystery switch

CoveredWagon

Ok well it's a mystery to me. As I enter my 3270 there is a single switch (looks like every other light switch) mounted on the riser of the first step heading to the bath and bedroom. Every light that I can find inside or outside turns off and on with a switch I can find. But this little guy is a mystery. 😕

CoveredWagon

Did you look under the outside steps

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well darn, there it is. Well I'll be 😱. Now who would have looked there? I guess if I'd have tried it after dark I would have found it. After reading your reply and before I turned it on, I thought " now that's an odd place for a marker light". Many thanks Jerrod, I'm still learning my way around the unit.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Well glad to see you were able to solve the Mystery switch. It was a Mystery for us as well.

Bruce n Terri

BusManRG

I'm going to update my PDI and include this info. Might as well have them check that light and then they will know what the switch does.

If you are really going to do this, you should also add to check the "Welcome Back Light" if your unit has one. Not only did ours not work, the service people were unaware that it was even on a Big Horn. And then not sure how to repair it!

Sandy

carl.swoyer

Lol when I took delivery of my 2012 Landmark Rushmore I had a dead outside outlet. Lazydays and heartland spent two days chasing wires. Well Jim Fenner got involved and said it's a switched outlet turn the switch on.
True story.
I wonder how they billed that out?😱🤔😂

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk