NADA values too high!

fawsty

I am thinking of doing just that, only in Arizona. I had to wait until I retired from Law Enforcement, as my boss doesn't like it when we violate the laws of the state we reside in....

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Steven, go buy a small piece of dirt in Montana. We own 2 pieces of dirt and register our stuff their. They don't care if there is a building on it or not. The registration fee's are 1/2 of California for the TV and the BH is is a 1 time pay only permanete plate. BTW, the property taxes on our bare land is $100.00 a year for 21 acres. GO FIGURE

Wait-a go Bob, SoCal Chapter Leader! Cheat California out of some more tax revenue.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Westx, cheating California out of taxes?? I have payed taxes in this state for 50 years and have nothing to show for it. Bad schools, terrible roads, rising taxes everytime we turn around, and the state is full of whiney tree huggers wanting something for nothing on my dime. This stuff doesnt happen in Montana. You work or go hungry and if you dont like the rules.....then be on the 1st stage out of town. If we could sell this S/B's we would be living their. BTW, when in Montana, don't do anything stupid cause you could die of lead poisoning.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Westx, cheating California out of taxes?? I have payed taxes in this state for 50 years and have nothing to show for it. Bad schools, terrible roads, rising taxes everytime we turn around, and the state is full of whiney tree huggers wanting something for nothing on my dime. This stuff doesnt happen in Montana. You work or go hungry and if you dont like the rules.....then be on the 1st stage out of town. If we could sell this S/B's we would be living their. BTW, when in Montana, don't do anything stupid cause you could die of lead poisoning.

I was born and raised and worked in So Cal most of my life 1955-2006. I know about paying high taxes, and how unfair it seems so we made a decision to leave instead of finding a way to scam the state. Move....it's better in WestTexas and even better in So Idaho.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well I maybe scaming the state but with the "ponsie" schemes they pull, I guess I'm getting even. Scamming seems like a kinda harsh word. With the $400.00 I save every year some low life free loader wont get a welfare check to buy crack with.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I do something similar in Wisconsin/Illinois. Currently, IL does not charge seniors state tax on fund distributions We have a home in WI and call it our summer home but we use our Son's Dixon IL address as our residence so we pay no IL state tax. Is is cheating? Maybe, but it sure saves a little money.

pegmikef

I'm with Old Cranky. I donl't mind paying taxes if they are productively used, but when they go to support foolishness or given to known drug abusers and folks that have no intention of working I'm all for using any means neccessary to inhibit the waste of my tax dollars (by not giving them to the wasters in the first place).

mmomega

AnyTimer
Well I wasted $122.00 of my crack money for a new trailer sticker. :cool:
Lookout or politics may take over this thread. Hey where's that how much is diesel thread?...

blkdodge

in Pa we pay 6% sales tax at the time of purchase and if the GVW is over 10,001 lbs you can buy a permanent license plate for $125.00. I think trailers with a 10K gvw are around $36.00 per year.

Thats it I'm moving to PA.