Need advice regarding splitting table

DLMetzler

Hope I am going about this the right way. I am somewhat "disgusted". We have a 2015 Landmark Ashland. We purchased our 5th wheel 28 Aug 2015 and picked it up 1st week of Sept. We have had a few issues but none that bad. We purchased our RV for fulltime living. We bought it in TX and left for WA the week we picked it up. To begin with, the light over the table was never set properly and by the time we made it to CO the light had fallen, smashed on the table. Marked it up a bit. We reinstalled the light and by the first week in Oct we noticed the table splitting. It wasn't bad but we did take pictures and forward to Heartland. Also Right outside LED spotlight never worked...unfortunately not noticed on walk through but we notified Heartland. OK...it has been 1 year!!! STILL NO LIGHT AND TABLE. They have sent 2x the wrong table. Now telling us they no longer can get a 25 1/2 " width table. They keep sending 26 " table that doesn't fit on the sliding metal frame. How can they NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TABLE ON A YEAR OLD RV? puzzles me to no end. Can anyone give advice? Don't get me wrong, we really do love our RV and I am sure we will eventually have a table for the holidays. Thanks in advance!!

danemayer

Hi DLMetzler,

If you've been communicating with Heartland via email, or through your dealer, it might be time to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

If they're telling you that a direct replacement part is not available, you could ask them how they propose to resolve the problem.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I'm very sorry to here about your problem's.
My table was also starting crack after 1 year. I emailed them my Vin and pictures of my table and the sent me the right one a few weeks ago.
I also have a 2015 Ashland.

I was dealing with Heartland directly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Ours split after having it only one month. I took a picture and showed it to Camping World and within a week they ordered me one and had it to me.

iPhone Tapatalk