Need new rim!

I am new to this as I just purchased a 2013 Bighorn 3070RL. It is missing the spare and I need to buy a matching rim. I understand the original rims are now discontinued. can anyone tell me where I can get a used one? It is an 8 lug 16" MODEL#T0466867SM. Thanks

danemayer

Hi LeeandBecky,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

If you call Tredit, Heartland's supplier, at (800) 537-2925, they may be able to help, or at least get something similar.

But I think most spares on these trailers come with a plain steel rim, so maybe you don't need a match. If you need to use the spare, just use it until you get the failed tire fixed or replaced.

Mark-Roberta 051995

Try this company - this is where almost all RV wheels come from. I have purchased 4 from them before and are super friendly and fast.

http://tredittire.com/wheels

To bad you weren't closer as I have 3 rims from our old camper and one brand new spare on a brand new white rim

Mark

Lou_and_Bette

I am new to this as I just purchased a 2013 Bighorn 3070RL. It is missing the spare and I need to buy a matching rim. I understand the original rims are now discontinued. can anyone tell me where I can get a used one? It is an 8 lug 16" MODEL#T0466867SM. Thanks

On our original RW, I had to replace one of the rims but was informed by Tredit that my rims were a "special order" by Heartland and were no longer available. They had a rim exactly like the ones I had but were a different color. I got one and took it to a local powder coating place and they matched it almost exactly. This might be an option for you.