Need RV service in Pennsylvania

Gremich

We've got a 2018 Landmark and are looking for a service shop closer to home. Has anyone had any experience with a "great" reputable service shop in eastern PA?

Thanks!
Greg & Michele

rdufek

If you are in NE PA I would recommend Wilkins RV in Bath NY. I have worked with them several times and have resolved issues using them several times. If you are not feeling that is close enough you might try to find a local mobile RV repair person in which people have had good success with. If you are still under warranty you can get PRIOR authorization from Heartland to get the service done and covered. PRIOR authorization is key. Going through Heartland yourself for parts may prove more timely than going through someone else, even if you have someone else do the work.

wdk450

Looking on RVServiceReviews.com for Pennsylvania, I found about 5 companies in Pennsylvania that had worked on 5th wheels with "Excellent" ratings. Check out the site for more ratings, check how current they are, here: http://rvservicereviews.com/StateList.asp?state=PA

You might then counter check the places you are interested in on Yelp.