Need to remove couch in slide out

Rosaire

Hi there, I am new to this site but I have a to replace my slide out floor because of water damage. I need to remove the couch in it, how to I go about doing this? Does anyone have a diagram of how the couch is fastened to the floor?

Last edited:

david-steph2018

Our couch has 2 screws in the front and 2 screws in the back. It is easier taking the back off to be able to the screws there.
To get to the front 2 screws, I raised the footrest and was able to get the drill in there.

LBR

Most setee systems have a few screws holding them in from the factory, mainly for the travel to dealerships. Just remove the 4-6 screws.

Rosaire

Thank you everyone. From what I can see there would be 3 screws per side. I will check into this over the weekend and let you know how it went.

david-steph2018

Thank you everyone. From what I can see there would be 3 screws per side. I will check into this over the weekend and let you know how it went.
Forgot to mention, the screws on our rig are #2 square bit. I had to use an extension bit to reach the screws in the back of the couch.