Need to Replace Slide Floor

Bellan

Hi, need to replace the floor on my 2011 Road Warrior, I've been searching the web for slide out diagrams, Does anyone know where I can find a blueprint or cross section diagram of the kitchen slide out for a reference? Thanks Dave

whp4262

Hi, need to replace the floor on my 2011 Road Warrior, I've been searching the web for slide out diagrams, Does anyone know where I can find a blueprint or cross section diagram of the kitchen slide out for a reference? Thanks Dave

I emailed Heartland and they sent me the floor blueprints for all 3 of my slides on my Cyclone 3914.

Bellan

Hi whp4262, I emailed Heartland customer service, got a call back, told me they don't have blue prints of their slide out for my 2011 Road Warrior, I ended up fixing it myself, I cut out a 1'-6"x2'-10" piece of rotten plywood out of the back corner till I was into solid wood. Used epoxy, fiberglass mesh and screws to install a new piece into place. Going to paint a rubber coating on the bottom for the slide out today.If I figure out how to down load pictures I'll add them in. Thanks Dave B

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Before you paint a rubber coating on the bottom of the slide, you might want to rethink that.
Depending on which slide, the bottom might be sliding on a rail of hard nylon.
A coating of a hard epoxy paint may be a better option.
Just a thought.

Peace
Dave

Bellan

Hi Dave, my wife is on her way to town to change the rubber for epoxy, was wondering if it was too soft, down loaded the pics on my profile album. thanks Dave B.

2TrakR

Did you pull the slide out of the trailer to do the repair? If so, any tricks on getting it out?

Bellan

Hi Jeramey, I repaired it with the slide out in place. if I wasn't able to do so, the slide was going to be supported in place, the retracting arms unbolted and the whole floor removed. there is a Y Tube video that shows how to do it. type in on the internet (video on removing or repairing slide out floor on rv) this gives you the basic steps to removing the whole floor with out taking the slider right out. Dave B