New 2012 Cyclone 3712CK

frumbawa

I heard rumor a few months ago about a new Cyclone floor plan - a 3712. When I inquired here on the forum, the factory came back pretty tight lipped on the details saying the big reveal will be at the Hershey show. I suppose with the Hershey show starting tomorrow, the details are now out. This is what one dealer has posted on-line. Love the new paint scheme. The camp style kitchen is pretty cool too.

http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail4772265.htm

Frank

truknutt

Committed Member
To quote Artie Johnson's German Soldier character, "Verrry Interestink!" I'm always up for a new Cyclone unveiling!!

porthole

Retired
This trailer is at the show. Interesting, but not for me.

What I do find interesting is that the hydraulic landing gear is still being used with adjustable legs. All the other lines have the hydraulic only legs.

rustyshakelford

i wish the cyclones would take note from some of the other trailers out there and move the bed to the cap. I dont like the bed being in the slide. it makes it very hard to make the bed and it would be great if there was some night stands. we looked at the dutchman TH and while i dont care for the brand (lacking quality and problem prone from what i read) the layout was excellent.

when we upgrade in a few years (after having a kid) i will be looking at these things and hopefully heartland will be up to the task

brett

porthole

Retired
Brett, what I have seen at the show looking at different RV's and toy haulers is that many of brands have copied many of the Cyclone features and Heartland features in general. Many of those features are what drove me to the Cyclone in the first place.

So now I see the need for the company to follow the lead of the rest of the industry and start copying others ideas.

frumbawa

Interesting, but not for me.

At the time, we were getting ready to pull the trigger on a 3612 but the dealer threw a little twist into the mix by mentioning a new floor plan coming out. We really liked the hominess of the 3612 so we had to decide whether to go with our gut feeling and stay with the 3612 or wait to see what the 3712 looked like. We went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 3612. Glad we did. Our bed will also be in the cap, closet in the slide.

Frank

BarneyFife

My ongoing post about my highly inadequate brakes on my brand new 370C is in the "ask the factory" section. Click on it and see if you don't hear crickets in the background.

frumbawa

Sorry BarneyFife. I did see your post and I'm sorry you're having issues. I hope you get them resolved soon. We picked up our new Cyclone this past weekend and because of that thread, brakes was the first thing I checked once we were all hooked up.

Frank

Howdy

It looks like the horrible couch from the Voltage. I know one of the Titanium versions also had the couch from the Voltage. Thor needs to start paying attention to the other forum and take note of all the people complaining about this couch and ripping them out and replacing with something you can be comfortable in. I hate to see Cyclone going down this path, but its probably inevitable since Cyclone, Fuzion, Raptor, and Voltage are all the same company now.