New 2017 super duty numbers....DROOL!!

IronJ

If Ford would add an automatically leveled rig that would put it out of the ball park

Come on lottery
You can slap the air ride auto level kit on and there you go...I opted to not get it as I like to control my pressure on the fly.

I'm sure once the bag brackets for the 17s are out the magnets and stuff will bolt right on...

Way less than 2500$ too...lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Sniper

Took the Commanders Lincoln in for service yesterday to the Ford/Lincoln dealer, and like an idiot, I walked over to look at the new Super Duty. I didn't sleep at all last night...I must have one! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! :cool: LOL

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Sniper:

I am thinking you are about to have your allowance taken away by the "commander".....
Good luck in getting back to sleep "Normal" if there is such a thing...

Bones

Took the Commanders Lincoln in for service yesterday to the Ford/Lincoln dealer, and like an idiot, I walked over to look at the new Super Duty. I didn't sleep at all last night...I must have one! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! :cool: LOL
Well that will teach you to not listen to the commander!!!!!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I still have 13 more days tell my build date of Oct 24th. My dealer will be happy when it's done too. All of this time waiting I've changed my mine a few time on a few things.
1 had him change the interior color back to black then a few days later I finally got to see the Brunello color interior and had him change it back. That I just had him add the instant heat and cut the 27.5K Reese hitch because I can't make up my mind of what combination I want to go with. The I just had him try to add it back in and now it show to be locked in and going into production on the 24th.
I CAN'T WAIT...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bones

I still have 13 more days tell my build date of Oct 24th. My dealer will be happy when it's done too. All of this time waiting I've changed my mine a few time on a few things.
1 had him change the interior color back to black then a few days later I finally got to see the Brunello color interior and had him change it back. That I just had him add the instant heat and cut the 27.5K Reese hitch because I can't make up my mind of what combination I want to go with. The I just had him try to add it back in and now it show to be locked in and going into production on the 24th.
I CAN'T WAIT...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Take many pictures to show us

Sniper

And then the salesman said: Just so you know, we throw in a lifetime unlimited mileage power, and drive train warranty that covers the engine, transmission, and differential(s). Let me get you the keys. So you will be happy to know that I did walk away. I really did. :cool:

sjandbj

At the Las Vegas pre-rally there was a brand new F-350 on display for one day. What a beautiful rig. It was so quite. I had to show my wife. Now I am working with the CFO to get her to let me acquire this new toy...Did I say toy? I meant tool. :cool:

IronJ

Boy they are running around deep out this way..stock,lifted, aftermarket flatbeds....you name it already...

Mine is going in the shop this week for full egr/def/dpf deletes and dyno tuning...

Should be good to go once I'm back from state fair...

My thinking is If I mod this one enough my wife will see the need for another "stock " , "reliable" , "under warranty" truck...

So it would be prudent to buy one!!..😎

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Mrsfish

Very anxious to see how the higher bed works with the rvs. We looked at one last week and the top of that bed on the dually was easily 5' from ground to top of bed. Easily 5" higher than the comparable '16 dually sitting next to it.

Sniper

Well the Commander had them fax their so called "powertrain 4-life" warranty so she could read the fine print, so I may just be winning. LOL :rolleyes:

justafordguy

Sounds like you're getting close, good luck.

I spoke with my dealer and I'm getting close to pulling the trigger too. ;)