New 2017 super duty numbers....DROOL!!

porthole

Retired
Wow, only $87,000. :eek:

Yeah, it's up there.

There are about $3300 in options I would pass on, but that particular truck does not have premium paint.

Sticker from that video.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-17 09.26.32.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-01-17 09.26.32.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 63

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Found it 👍 thanks for the info

That plug box is alot nicer then mine guess I'll have to order one when they say how to get it.
Thanks
The Ford forum won't let me in...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bones

Helps to keep Ram owners at bay.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't use a mobile device. Computer and being a forum members solves the issue.

Unfortunately that is all I have available to me. And you may be a convert soon. If Ford had auto level they would have cleared the table of competition in my eyes. 😎

Bones

Just an easy poke Dave ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And if my math is correct - I bought my first new vehicle, a Dodge Powerwagon, while you were still in diapers :p

(plus 20+ years in the Dodge automotive field)

Ha ha. Poker 😎. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha ha. Poker 😎. LOL

bdb2047

Looks like there might be a vendor that is making up camera and TPMS harness kits for the 2017 SD.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1453213-trailer-camera-and-tpms-kit-3.html

It looks like harness is adding a 2nd camera/TPMS to bed and keeping 1 in bumper. If you want to just move to bed of truck and don't need 1 in bumper the connectors are Molenx MX150 12 pin and about 3 ft of wire. I have verified connectors but haven't tested yet truck will be here next week.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Just an easy poke Dave ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And if my math is correct - I bought my first new vehicle, a Dodge Powerwagon, while you were still in diapers :p

(plus 20+ years in the Dodge automotive field)

My first new car was also a Mopar...1972 Plymouth Duster. Cash $2200 back when I was making $1.80/hr and tax was $.29 !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
It looks like harness is adding a 2nd camera/TPMS to bed and keeping 1 in bumper. If you want to just move to bed of truck and don't need 1 in bumper the connectors are Molenx MX150 12 pin and about 3 ft of wire. I have verified connectors but haven't tested yet truck will be here next week.

I was banned from all new vehicles and I'm reminded on occasion to not even look. remember. :):cool:

Wrong Dave. Dave B. added something interesting at the end of his quote.

Dave K. Your truck still has the new car smell.