New 3450 TS

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
You're so welcome Jim. I speak my mind but I am also quick to apologize or give credit when it is due. We are getting our last bit of warranty work done right now at Great Lakes, Scott is back in today and making sure things are getting done correctly and in a timely fashion so we can get on road back to Louisiana. Wish we could stay and hang out with Jayc and yes even ole TxBobcat...lol, but alas with both need to work to pay for this awesome trailer but we will be back to the area and are for sure coming to national rally in '15 up here. We already found the rise and roll bakery and have vowed to go there again...lol. She has also already decided on a sofa table from lambright but will just get them to ship it to us.

Thanks again Jim for what you do for the HOC as well as Jay and Stella for making us fit right in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jo9463

Yes, I am a VERY happy camper. Now to get home and everything put in its place.

Yes, Jay, that even includes Andy...lol

Theresau

Have fun Joanna - I totally relate to the sofa. I didn't like the brown piping on the "bronze" sofa - Heartland was good enough to have one made without this...like it much better. (Oh and at first we had the wrong dinette chairs (I think they put these in because I ordered the bronze recliners and sofa) - I forgot about that - they were brown and did not match the renaissance decor - these were swapped back to the right chairs - the brown just didn't do it with the green renaissance window treatment...)

Yes, I am a VERY happy camper. Now to get home and everything put in its place.

Yes, Jay, that even includes Andy...lol