New AZ Chapter Members

MTPockets

Gene & Marie - Welcome to the AZ group! We have a scheduled Meet'n'greet at noon Dec 12th in Casa Grande. See Details by clicking above "Events", then scroll down to HOMG Casa Grande. A Meet'n'greet is just a non-camping gathering, this one in Old Town Casa Grande for lunch. If you can come that would be great; just post it here, or just show up at noon... Terry & June
Oops, I said the start time was noon, while the original post says 11:30, so it must start at 11:30...

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please Help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter:
Tim & Patricia Carson!
Their membership was approved just seconds ago!
Tim & Patricia, you have joined a super active Chapter within the Heartland Owners Club! I hope you will be able to take advantage of all the activities we have going on.
You will be getting a couple emails shortly to help you navigate around the web. Let us know if you need anything
Okay everyone, how about our big Arizona Welcome for Tim & Patricia!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

WOW...We have another new Member for the Arizona Chapter: John & Karen Peterson!
John & Karen, we are all excited you selected the ARizona Chapter for your Heartland membership.
We have a diverse group of members, from full time to weekenders....Let us know if you need any help.
Our Arizona Calendar has activities all the way into 2017....I hope you will be able to participate in all our activities!
By the way John & Karen will be attending the Tucson Rodeo Rally as they took the last site available.
Please help me welcome John & Karen !

MTPockets

It's great to see new members.. Welcome Tim, Patricia, John, Karen... We know you will enjoy the club as much as we do... Terry & June

Ron-Cookie

Wonderful... More members to a wonderful Chapter of Heartland Owners... Welcome Tim & Patricia as well as John & Karen!!! We are looking forward to meeting you at future Chapter activities...

Mrsfish

Hello, howdy, bienvenido! Welcome to the gang!! Look forward to meeting you all. Safe travels and happy holidays!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Arizona HOC Chapter!

These guys are a wild bunch and put on some great parties :eek: . . . I mean rallies! :cool:

We are from the Colorado HOC Chapter, but the AZ crowd puts up with me! :rolleyes:

We'll see you down at the Tucson Rally!

chiefaret

Please Help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter:
Tim & Patricia Carson!
Their membership was approved just seconds ago!
Tim & Patricia, you have joined a super active Chapter within the Heartland Owners Club! I hope you will be able to take advantage of all the activities we have going on.
You will be getting a couple emails shortly to help you navigate around the web. Let us know if you need anything
Okay everyone, how about our big Arizona Welcome for Tim & Patricia!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

WOW...We have another new Member for the Arizona Chapter: John & Karen Peterson!
John & Karen, we are all excited you selected the ARizona Chapter for your Heartland membership.
We have a diverse group of members, from full time to weekenders....Let us know if you need any help.
Our Arizona Calendar has activities all the way into 2017....I hope you will be able to participate in all our activities!
By the way John & Karen will be attending the Tucson Rodeo Rally as they took the last site available.
Please help me welcome John & Karen !

Welcome new members, this is an interesting group. Sure you will enjoy the events.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Just got home from Cheyenne's training class and saw we have a new Arizona Chapter Member!
Please help me welcome Bob Scheett !!
Bob thank for joining the Heartland Owners Club and selecting Arizona for your home Chapter.
You have joined a very active Chapter and we have activities posted all the way into 2017.
I hope you will be able to participate in our Rally's and hope to meet you soon!
You have my contact information, so don't hesitate to contact me any time.
Okay everyone, how about a big Welcome for Bob!!!!

MTPockets

Bob, WELCOME to the Arizona chapter and the Heartland Owners Club. Jump right in and attend Heartland Rallies, Campouts, or Meet'n'greet anytime you can. You are always welcome wherever you may be traveling. Terry & June

Ron-Cookie

Welcome aboard Bob! Hope to see you at one of out campouts or Rally's.... We have a great bunch of people in our Chapter!

Ron-Cookie

Hi Ron and pearl!! Looking forward to seeing you in 5 weeks!!!!!

Hi Ann & Rick.... We are looking forward to the Tucson Rally as well... The only wrinkle is that I may not heal fast enough to make this Rally... Last Wednesday (1/6) I had ACDF cervical surgery freezing my C3 through C7... I cannot drive with my neck collar in place... Doctor says I have to have the collar in place except to shower and sleep until 2/19... This is the Friday before the start of the Tucson Rally... I have been the major provider of driving for our soon to be 50 years of marriage... Hummm I guess Cookie doesn't appreciate my recommendations to her driving... She has already threatened to leave me beside the road or put a cork in my "trap"... Anyway we will be there or you may see me on the side of the road as you go to the Rally..