New Big Country 3596RE

phelpo

Well the DW and I went to the Tampa RV show this weekend to look at Big Horn 5ers and traded
for the above rig. This is our first 5er, and we will be full timing in it, but it will sit
still for a long time. DW is real excited and it will arrive around the first of March. First
time I purchased something and got a check back.

Phelpo

Speedy

Congrats on your new home on wheels! We were at the show as well representing the owners club so we may have seen you. Get out and enjoy your new coach as soon as you can and remember there are a lot of people on this forum to help and advise.

See you down the road.

jayandhisgals

Congrats and welcome! I am sure your gonna love your new home. Hope you have many happy adventures. Please post photos once you get her home.

phelpo

Thanks to all, I have learned over the years to use the different rv web sites for good info. Have
directed many people to them, like I tell the DW knowledge is power.....I know alot about
motorhomes but fifth wheels is new.......like I don't know where they put the engine.

This rig in a year will be sitting in the Florida Keys mile marker 84, enjoying the sun and fun.

Phelpo

T

danemayer

Hi Phelpo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of great information here along with a bunch of friendly and helpful people. We look forward to hearing about your fun times.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Phelpo, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. What day were you at the show? We may have met. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy.