New Bighorn owners

We have recently ordered a new 2013 BH 3185 RL (sight unseen) Our dealer didn't have one and couldn't get one . We are trading in a 2010 Cedar Creek . The only thing new for us will be the bedroom (north&south) We have an east/west orientation now. Can anyone tell us about the bedroom,ie, closets, wardrobe, chest etc. The TV mount , any mirrows or anything else will help. All we have is a floorplan and it's not that clear. We are excited about this and love everything we've seen. Four door frig and 6 point levelers included. Wayne & Pat:)

We ordered one and received it May 2012. We used it more than we planned because we were having fun. The kitchen and living room are quite comfortable and room for everything. The hall storage is very welcome. The bedroom is small but we were fine with the trade off since we wanted all the comforts but didn't want something 4 or 5 feet longer. We ran one trip out to North Carolina from central Minnesota and back. Of course we detoured through Nashville so we ended up with a 3300 mile trip and absolutely no problems. I forgot to mention I was traveling with my wife and HER parents! Gave them the bedroom but everyone was comfy for the 12 days. I'm sure you will enjoy it...and welcome to the Heartland community!

CliffP

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum! Lots of great info here!
When is your new camper supposed to be in?

Cliff and Mindy

CliffP

That'll be here before you know it. Here is a link to a great PDI. Congrats again and have a great camping season!

Cliff and Mindy

JeffG1947

The TV mount is near the window above the dresser, which I believe is 4 drawers. There's a small closet on the left side of the bed to hang clothes, and there's a shelf above the clothes bar. There's a nightstand on the right side of the bed but no drawer in the nightstand. Storage cabinets above the head of the bed. There's another clothes closet in the hallway. Not much room on the right side of the bed and the steel frame sticks out from the wall making the ~10" wide space on two levels (hard to explain). When we toured the factory they offered to build a plywood shelf from the bed box to the steel frame so the area is then on one level (although it means there will be a 4" step down at the end of the opening). Given that you'll spend most of your time in the best LR/Kitchen layout we've ever seen you'll enjoy the rig and it is 3'3" shorter then the alternative 3585RL which has the same LR/Kitchen.