New Cyclone 300C Owner

Just wanted to say hi and that I'm excited about our new purchase of our Cyclone 300C 5th wheel toy hauler. We haven't been out with it yet, but plan to do some RVing along the coast in the next few weeks and some desert dry camping this fall. We were initially looking at a bumper pull toy hauler, but decided to move up to the 5th wheel since the price wasn't much more and we gained more floor and cargo space. The wife and I really like it's layout and all the amenities that come standard with it. I know I'll have a lot of questions as I get more into the rig. Our TV is a 2012 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab/Long Bed with a Pull Rite 20.K hitch.

Anyways, I've been reading the Heartland Forums quite a bit before we made the buy and really look forward to having more discussions with you.

Thanks for having such a great resource site and all the input everyone gives and allowing us to bounce stuff off of you!

oldmannj

Welcome to the gang. Being relatively new here myself , I'm still finding lots of ways to utilize this forum. You'd be amazed at how much these folks care. Congrats on the new cyclone. Hope you have many happy experiances that come from many trouble free journies.

ccupton

Welcome Redstormdad to the forum. Great to have you aboard. I see your from Ca. Is it northern or southern cal ? We are having a so cal rally in Oct. if your up for it. Enjoy the new rig !!!

jimtoo

Hi Redstormdad,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. I'm sure you will have a great time with your new Cyclone. If you have a question, just ask, some of our family members will try to help.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending rallies and meeting lots of Heartlanders.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Thanks everyone! The wife and I have been busy going over the rig since we drove it home last week. It's parked out in front of our house and showing it off to all our neighbors and friends. All who've stopped buy can't believe how much space it has and how well equipped it is. Haven't found any issues with it thus far. Even though it's last year's model it is very comfortable and quite plush for our standards.

Really look forward to telling you more, but we need to to make some reservations soon at one of the RV parks here along the Southern California coastline so we can test it out further.