New Elkridge 29RKSA

Coyote

Hi, We're taking delivery this morning of our 29RKSA. Came to the dealer thinking we might want a Sundance but leaving with an Elkridge. We will be fulltime in our unit. My wife is an artist and I'm a retired Hospital Administrator currently working part time for Fish and Wildlife for two more weeks. We're from Montana but will winter in the Southwest.
Bruce

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the forum! Your location says Texas? Are you wintering there? What does your wife do? I'm a graphic designer, myself.

Be sure to do a very thorough PDI. Check EVERYTHING. Also take a short trip close-by or stay at the dealer's campsite if possible to work everything in "real-time" (like filling/emptying tanks, running the heat or air, using the propane, etc.) before you get too far away. Also be sure to open up access to the wiring/plumbing, to make sure nothing is leaking and you know where important maintenance areas are.

If you have questions, ask away! This is a great place to get feedback and help.

Erika

We really like our ElkRidge. I am sure you will love yours!!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!! If your interested consider joining us at one of our Wyoming spring or fall rallies. If you need any information just let me know. enjoy your new coach.

Coyote

Thanks for the tip about accessing the wiring and plumbing Erika. I'll definitely check that out. The only problem so far is the Microwave touch pad numbers don't work. We'll get that fixed. I'm looking forward to all the great advice on the forum!
Bruce

Coyote

Erika, We're from Montana but winter from East Texas across the southwest to New Mexico and Arizona.
Bruce