New G614 Tires Photo!! Say Goodbye Blowmax

wkcox

Road Warrior new tires.jpg
After my recent Blowmax blowout, I'm thrilled to receive my set of Goodyear G614's today for my RW415. The manager at my local Discount Tire store told me that he has had many inquiries about these tires. I wonder why? He was also well versed in 17.5" wheel changes and G114 tires. Perhaps they have been reading our forum?

johnpsz

Wow, I just got the same rims and got the tires mounted tonight. My blowmax's are coming off tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jim.Allison

View attachment 30991
After my recent Blowmax blowout, I'm thrilled to receive my set of Goodyear G614's today for my RW415. The manager at my local Discount Tire store told me that he has had many inquiries about these tires. I wonder why? He was also well versed in 17.5" wheel changes and G114 tires. Perhaps they have been reading our forum?

Man those sure look good, trust me you will ride more comfortably now. I bet you already feel it. At least you will know that if you do blow one, that it not be because you were inferior tires. Sometimes stuff happens. Get a TPMS system on them so you can tell what is going on with them.

donr827

You will relax a lot better while driving down the road. Those tires and a TMS will serve you well...........Don