New Greystone owner here as of last Saturday

bowhunt73

I just purchased a Greystone 33CK. Wow! What a nice unit. This is my first fifth wheel. I look forward to talking with some members. Take care.

jimtoo

Hi bowhunt73,

Welcome aboard the Heartland family. The Greystone is a very nice unit and I'm sure you will make lots of great memories with your new toy.

Jim M

Rodney_M

congratulations on your new purchase!!! i am sure you will enjoy your 5er as much as the wife and i do ours..

Geodude

Welcome to the 33CK club! We're happy 'stoners as well, so to speak. Great unit, we just love hitting the road in such style.

bowhunt73

Thanks guys. Well, I just took it back to the storage lot. It is amazing what some grey paint can do for a camper. I've never had so many compliments from people before on anything. This thing just looks really nice behind my black truck. I had at least 10 people track me down at the dealer to ask me about my truck or 5er.

One thing that I learned from getting a new camper is that we sure did collect a lot of stuff that we didn't need. I actually monitored how much stuff (in lbs) that the wife was carrying into the new unit. She topped out at around 280 lbs without clothes and food of course. I weighted the unit on the way home from the dealer (they had 3/4 water and full propane) It came out to 11,340 and the truck (also emptied out a lot of stuff not needed) weighted 8300.

We are heading out to Sugarloaf here in Michigan in two weeks. Going up to plant some food plots this weekend. Can't wait to get on the road. One last thing......my brakes were a little weak on the way home. Checking them the front axle was the main issue. Also, one of the wheels (hubs) felt a little tighter than the rest. Just I'll check that out before I leave.

Take care and happy camping.

Randall

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on the new Heartland. Sharp looking rig.

A fellow bowhunter, me to. Can't wait to get out in the woods.

Happy camping.