New guy.

Outlander

It seems the polite thing to do to introduce yourself so here goes.

The wife (my better 9/10ths) and I are full time RVers since November of 2015. I'm early 60's retired military. We traded in our 40' diesel pusher for a 2017 Road Warrior 427. We swap rigs on Friday so this weekend will be our first in our toy hauler. We tend to hang out in Florida during the winter and wander the rest of the year.

Glad to be hear. Looking forward to meeting folks, learning stuff and having fun.

Victor

danemayer

Hi Outlander,

Congratulations on the new Road Warrior and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask any questions and share your adventures.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to the Heartland Family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi Outlander,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Big_Sexy

Congrats on the new rig. I too am new to this forum. I just bought a Cyclone while home on leave in preparation for full timing. I'm active Navy, currently finishing up the last few weeks in Bahrain. I'll be driving AR to CA in NOV. The, I'll be full-timing for a few years in the deserts of CA until my first retirement. This forum has been a treasure chest of knowledge.

Bones

Congrats on the new rig. I too am new to this forum. I just bought a Cyclone while home on leave in preparation for full timing. I'm active Navy, currently finishing up the last few weeks in Bahrain. I'll be driving AR to CA in NOV. The, I'll be full-timing for a few years in the deserts of CA until my first retirement. This forum has been a treasure chest of knowledge.
Welcome Big Sexy. ha