New to the forum

MaRich

Good Morning,
Mari and I (Rich) would like to introduce ourselves. We are first time 5th wheel owners and we are looking forward to meeting everyone at some point on the road. I am recently retired and we just purchased our first 5th wheel, it's a Cyclone 4270 Toy Hauler and we are planning on being full timers within the next few months. How do I post a picture of our rig in our profile?

danemayer

Hi Rich,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You'll be able to post pictures after a few more posts.

Check out the Owners Club here. It's free to join and a great way to meet like-minded people. Also, check the EVENTS tab at top of page to see local and regional rally schedules. And if you want to jump in with both feet, sign up for the North American Rally this June in Goshen, Indiana. There'll likely be over 500 attendees with an amazing schedule of activities, tours, seminars, social time, and much, much more.

MaRich

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much for the welcome, we look forward to joining the HOC and meeting many like minded folks.

david-steph2018

Good Morning,
Mari and I (Rich) would like to introduce ourselves. We are first time 5th wheel owners and we are looking forward to meeting everyone at some point on the road. I am recently retired and we just purchased our first 5th wheel, it's a Cyclone 4270 Toy Hauler and we are planning on being full timers within the next few months. How do I post a picture of our rig in our profile?

Hey congrats on the new unit. I retired last September from corrections and the wife is retiring this June 1st from teaching. We also plan on full timing at that time after we return from the national rally. I guess kind of starting at the rally we will be full timing. We have a 2018 Road Warrior 427, which has a side patio. Enjoy your new RV and make memories together!!!

MaRich

Hi David,
Thanks for welcome and I too officially retired in September 2018 from the State. Mari is set to quit working as soon as the house sells and we'll be full timing it from then on. We look forward to seeing you out there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
How do I post a picture of our rig in our profile?
You can add a profile pic or signature pic by clicking on the Settings button located at the top right of this page.
Scroll down a bit and look on the left of that page where you will see several Edit buttons. What you are looking for will be there.

Peace
Dave

david-steph2018

Hi David,
Thanks for welcome and I too officially retired in September 2018 from the State. Mari is set to quit working as soon as the house sells and we'll be full timing it from then on. We look forward to seeing you out there.

Plan "A" is to be in Goodyear with the Reds training camp in February of 2020. Stay in touch and be safe traveling

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland family! We love our Cyclone 4000 hope you make great memories with your 4270. What are you towing that beast with?

MaRich

Congrats on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland family! We love our Cyclone 4000 hope you make great memories with your 4270. What are you towing that beast with?

Thank you for the welcome, we have a 2018 GMC Denali, it's a standard bed SRW 4x4 with the factory fifth wheel setup. We use a BD5 Trailer Saver hitch and I just put in a 7500# air lift kit. It was not setting bad but I just wanted to add a little extra support to keep it nice and even.

- - - Updated - - -

You can add a profile pic or signature pic by clicking on the Settings button located at the top right of this page.
Scroll down a bit and look on the left of that page where you will see several Edit buttons. What you are looking for will be there.

Peace
Dave

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out,

Rydrcoach

Congratulations on the new fiver! My wife and I joined the family last year and are spending our first year as snowbirds. There is some great info on the forum and folks are ready to help you out with information and suggestions based on their experiences. Enjoy retirement!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Good Morning,

Hello Rich (and Mari)! Welcome to the Heartland family and congratulations on the 4270!! We are also full timers in Washington. It looks like others have answered your question for how you go about posting a picture. Once you do, a pic of your rig would be great. Hope to see you at a rally in the pacific region soon. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask

Rod

Hello everyone.

I, Johnny, and my fiance, Jen, are new to the forum. We have been traveling in our hauler for many years. Everyone that we meet on the road calls us "snow chicks." Looking forward to reading the threads, gaining some priceless knowledge of traveling on the road and all the things associated with our camper. We hope to see some of you on the road.

Johnny