New Heartland 5er Owner

Hello,
Just making my first post to say hello. New owner of 2011 3450TS, previously had a 2009 3550TL and a Jayco Designer before that.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum. Ask any questions you want. Search around for what has been done. Enjoy!

Kristy

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the forum! Look into joining the Heartland Owners club and join some rallies. Come see us in Alabama!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland crowd!

We are newbies to the world of 5th-wheelers as well (picked it up three weeks ago today), but not new to trailer camping and Heartland trailers.

Our previous trailer was a 2013 Heartland Trail Runner that we had for 2 1/2 years and loved it.

As others have mentioned . . . join the Heartland Owners Club (HOC)!

And attend as many HOC campouts and rallies that you can . . . the HOC events are a blast!

It was the HOC that kept us from shopping around other brands when we decided to make the switch from bumper pull to 5th-wheeler!

We'll be rolling to our first campout with our new 2015 Prowler one week from right about now!

And we are meeting up with several HOC members from Colorado and Arizona that we met during the rallies and campouts that we've attended so far!

Wmnmy

Welcome to Heartland my friend lots great folks and info on this forum.... Happy camping..

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your 3450 and welcome to the forum. Check out a rally that will be coming soon in your area - like in October at Cave City. It's a great way to meet other Heartlander folks. Oh and did I say eat - yes we love to eat.
Anywhoooo - welcome

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of useful information here.

You might want to take advantage of your complimentary initial membership into the Heartland Owner's Club.

Hope to see you down the road at a rally!