New Heartland North trail owner. Slide out weight question

Starabby

We just purchased a 2016 Heartland North trail [FONT=&quot] model 28DBSS. We are just learning about it and have some questions. I wanted to know about when the slide out is out..it does a little drop when it is fully extended out...is that normal? Also...since the dinette and the couch is located in the slide out, how much weight can that safely hold? It makes me nervous to have everyone sitting at the dinette and on the couch...We are also confused about the Black Tank...and Grey Tank 1 and Grey Tank 2. We do not see anything marked Black Tank...Any help would be appreciated...Can not wait to take it camping.[/FONT]

cjb2283

I also have a 28DBSS!!! We love it. As far as slide out weight, I cannot help you there. But for the black tank, it should be labeled as waste tank, then grey 1 and 2. The 'waste' and grey 1 are the far forward dumps and grey 2 is the far aft dump. Hope this helps.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Hi starabby

I am Don the Michigan Chapter Leader of the Heartland OwnersClub. I’m inviting you to join the owners club. You can go to the forum and join the club at no cost to you & meetmany new people. You are able to go to anyrally throughout the country along with the regional & national rally. Our Michigan rally is August 23[SUP]rd[/SUP]to the 27[SUP]th[/SUP] at Indigo Bluffs, Empire Mi. and the regional is atPoncho’s Pond, Ludington June 14[SUP]th[/SUP] to 17[SUP]th[/SUP]. If you have any question you can go on theforum and PM me at ffdon.
Thanks. Don