New Heartlander in Boise, ID

jimtoo

Hi duramac,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hope to see you at a rally or on the road sometime.

Jim M

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Duramac,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your new rig. Consider bringing it to a Heartland Rally to show it off!

We have two Rallies scheduled in 2015 in nearby Utah. One in Moab and another in Heber City near SLC.

Go to the events tab at the top of the forum home page and scroll down for all the Rally info. If you have any questions about anything, please PM me. Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family!

Not sure if you have it yet (your trailer), but next week we'll be having a Heartland Owners Club Rally in Rifle, Colorado if you can make it!

These rallies are a blast!

We'll be there!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome!
I will continue the invitations with the WA/OR Chapters series of rallies next summer. Everything you need to know is under the Events tab at the top of the pages. If this sounds like fun, you might want to look into club membership. You get a free one year introductory membership when you buy a new rig, but either way you are in for one busy and exciting summer!

Kristy

Zedd

Welcome fellow Idaho Heart lander! This is a great place for information and all things Heartland. Your a much more patient person than I am. I couldn't wait that long to load up and take it out for a spin! :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family! As Kristy (Ziggy) already said, joining the Heartland Owners club give you a lot of benefits, including free attendance to our Rallies where you get to meet a bunch of like minded folks. We would love to have you come and you are cordially invited to attend our Rallies (OR and WA) next July! We would love to meet you and have you show off your 310!!

Rod

duramac

Welcome fellow Idaho Heart lander! This is a great place for information and all things Heartland. Your a much more patient person than I am. I couldn't wait that long to load up and take it out for a spin! :)

Thanks but there is a wee caveat for getting out anytime soon or I would have left already! I recently was one of those motorcycles that was not seen by a car. I have spend 2 months in casts and splits and just now learning to put weight on my left leg. It will be a while before I'm in any shape to get out and enjoy something other than sitting with my leg up :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sorry to hear about your getting run over by a car. Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery and maybe you can join us next July at the Washington and Oregon rallies.

Rod