New "Hitch" Forum

lwmcguir

We have tried quite a few over the years. The best so far is the 5th Airborne for performance.

Attachments

• 5thAirborneBrochure.pdf
    667.5 KB · Views: 13

airedale

swivel wheel...

keith.......i just took pictures of the swivel wheel into the local regulations and licensing office and asked about pulling it behind the big horn......no problem......if it doesnt articulate, it's a part of the big horn......and they're really picky up here in BC........were you not comfortable with the swivel or do they not allow them in your state.......cheers.....p

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
keith.......i just took pictures of the swivel wheel into the local regulations and licensing office and asked about pulling it behind the big horn......no problem......if it doesnt articulate, it's a part of the big horn......and they're really picky up here in BC........were you not comfortable with the swivel or do they not allow them in your state.......cheers.....p
Thanks airedale. I'll have to check again, but here in Virginia, I was told by DMV that anything pulled behind the 5th wheel (or tag-a-long for that matter) is considered a tandum rig and not allowed except for the professional truck drivers.