New Jersey to Goshen Via Route I80 Looking for over night RV Park

porthole

Retired
We left the house at 5:45 am, stopped for fuel, a couple of stops along the way, including a tire change and one more fuel stop and pulled into the State park around 7pm

Our ride from Port CLinton, OH to Goshen took awhile as we stopped at the CMP store and then a stop at Trailer Tire & Wheels to drop off my tire.

fdajnowicz

A couple of the Ohio turnpike service area have an RV park w/hookup for $20.00. This is what I found:

RV's - Travel Trailer Parking
The service plazas listed below offer electrical outlets (20 & 30-120V; 50 AMP-240V), a wastewater dump station and potable water for a $20.00 fee:

• Indian Meadow/Tiffin River at MP 20.8
    (between Interchanges 13 and 25)
  • Wyandot/Blue Heron - MP 76.9
    (Between Interchanges 71 and 81)
  • Middle Ridge/Vermilion Valley - MP 139.5
    (Between Interchanges 135 and 140)
  • Brady's Leap/Portage - MP 197.0
    (Between Interchanges 193 and 209)
The RV Lots are open for occupancy between 4:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. the following day. They may be occupied for one night only and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Click HERE for more general information and rules for the RV parking areas.

Go to this web page for the Ohio turnpike RV camp rules http://www.ohioturnpike.org/media/pdf/RV_generalinfo.pdf

Last edited:

Vinny773

I would to thank everyone for their input on places to spend the night. I arrived in Goshen and drove directly from Jersey to Goshen. We arrived around 6:30pm Friday night. Thanks again