New kid in town

I have been researching toy haulers for two years now and finally decided on a 2011 Cyclone 3010. It looks like Cyclone is one of the better quality toy haulers and I finally found a good used one so I pulled the trigger today and put a deposit on one. I pick it up on Thursday. It is a Full Throttle model. What does the Full Throttle option have that the other models don't? This is the first one I have seen with this option.

jimtoo

Hi 73survivor,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some answers soon from our other Cyclone owners. When you go for your PDI, I assume your buying from dealer, do a very good slow check over to make sure everything works and your happy with the operation.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the new Cyclone. Great choice!

Check out out this Thread. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=332694
We are having a Heartland Rally near you. Join us for the weekend. Show off that Full Throttle!!

Jamie

Hi 73survivor,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some answers soon from our other Cyclone owners. When you go for your PDI, I assume your buying from dealer, do a very good slow check over to make sure everything works and your happy with the operation.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Thanks Jim, I already spent about 3 hours checking it out before I put a deposit down and I only found a couple of minor things wrong. Yes, I am buying it off of a local dealer. I plan on spending a few more hours checking it out at PDI. I had a chance to talk to the original owner and he said the only reason he traded it in was he needed more room for his growing family. He said it was the best rv he ever owned and he was sorry to see it go.

HornedToad

What does the Full Throttle option have that the other models don't?

I think the Full Throttle models Heartland offered for several years had an upgraded package of options similar to the HD Edition of today.
For example I believe one of the Full Throttle features was a premium sound system with an amp & sub woofer.

I think the Full Throttle models Heartland offered for several years had an upgraded package of options similar to the HD Edition of today.
For example I believe one of the Full Throttle features was a premium sound system with an amp & sub woofer.

Just picked the Cyclone up today. Its a beautiful toy hauler. I looked for the amp & sub woofer but couldn't find any.